Tracker Development has a proven record of delivering high quality results, built on wide-ranging experience and a highly ethical and consultative approach. Drawing on a skilled, multidisciplinary team, our services encompass the creative industries, media and marketing, enterprise development, research, information technology, cross-cultural brokerage, tourism and human resources.
Our portfolio of services includes:
- Business, strategic and marketing plans.
- Enterprise development and operational support.
- Governance and operations of small-to-medium organisations.
- Reviews, evaluations and impact assessments.
- Feasibilities, scoping and planning processes.
- Cross-cultural negotiations and consultations
- Funding, budgeting and grant writing.
- Curatorial and creative projects.
- Event and project management.
- Mentoring and training.
- Community development.
We have worked extensively with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisations and communities, particularly those in remote regions of Western Australia, Queensland and the Northern Territory.
The Department of Culture and the Arts has worked with Tracker Development on a number of projects, in particular with Western Australian Aboriginal cultural organisations to deliver Revealed: Emerging Aboriginal Artists from WA. The team achieves consistently excellent outcomes which have high impact for Aboriginal participants and wider audiences. They work successfully at multiple levels of the Aboriginal arts and culture sector, from the micro to the macro, from the theoretical to the practical. Tracker Development is an outstanding communicator in a wide range of multicultural, corporate and government contexts.
- Roz Lispcombe
Senior Project Officer, WA Department of Cultural Industries